Finance Junior Specialist Intercompany - ABB
Finance Junior Specialist Intercompany
Your main tasks are split into 3 areas which include:
• Operational tasks: you process transactions such as internal supplier and customer invoices, intercompany reconciliation and reporting, internal trade payments and cash application activities; support necessary activities to ensure accurate and timely reporting; support internal control testing and prepare relevant documentation
• Stakeholder management: you answer any queries received to maximize our customer satisfaction
• Continuous improvement: you collaborate with other teams in continuous improvement activities and initiatives focusing on delivering efficiency, transparency and standardization
In line with the above, operational and process development are always at the top of the agenda. At GBS, you can count on great chances of being part of, and contributing to, an even better and more effective organization. You will be part of a newly created Intercompany team so cooperation and planning is important.
• Minimum 6 months of experience in financial area or Bachelor's or Master’s degree
• Experience with ERPs as a plus
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel skills
• Very good in business English
• Good organizational and analytical skills
• Ability to work in teams and with deadlines
• Previous experience in Accounts Payable or Account Receivable in Finance Shared Services for a global company as an asset
Więcej informacji w załączniku.